Mise a jour du logiciel PSN PATCH en version 4.66.33
LAST CHANGES:[4.66.33] 8/02/2015
* New “Auto Mode” for PSNPatch plug-in (a);
* Shortcut L3+R3+L2 displays status (current idps, mounted titleID, running conentID and devklic);
* “Games Patcher” now patches to version 4.20;
* When there isn’t a valid user account, psnpatch will NOT install RAPS, EDATs, unlock C00 demos or ps2classics (b);
* Cobra Toolbox in rebug, now works only when in “rebug system mode” (b);
* Several reviews to the documentation (plug-in & version spoof sections).
(a) To use the new plug-in “auto mode” a very carefull read of the documentation should be made. Namely the “psnpatch plug-in” section.
(b) User friendly approach that guides the user to the solution.
* Games patcher to version 4.46 extended to support ISO files (*.ISO and *.ISO.0 in /PS3ISO folders).
* C00 demos unlocking performance improved – it will create license only for demos not yet unlocked.
* Automatically unlocks ps2classics launcher (if needed) when unlocking C00 demos.
* Install/remove webman-mod 1.41.XX KW (light edition) for cobra systems and rebug 4.65.2.
* New version spoofing system, that dynamically patches stage2.bin for the spoofed vsh.self – read detailed docs.
* 4.46->4.66 and 4.65->4.66 versions spoofings updated accordingly.
* psnpatch plugin updated ( L3+R3+L2 displays the current mounted title_ID and/or the current running CID and DEV_KLIC – this is tech info for the future …).
* many more code clean-ups and algorithmic improvements.
WARNING: A previous version uninstall is MOSTLY ADVISED before installing this new version.
NOTE: ps2classics have just to be installed and psnpatch will create the license
CORE (compatible with ALL 4.XX firmwares):
– Spoofs IDPS (console ID) and PSID;
– Disables cfw syscalls (emulates official firmware);
– Auto-Deletes game and homebrew launch history;
– Installs RAPs and EDATs.
– Unlocks PSN (c00) game demos.
– It Patches new games to run in 4.46+ systems.
COBRA (for 4.46 and above firmwares running cobra 7.XX):
– Cobra extensions (with stealth extensions for even better cfw disabling in COBRA systems) (*);
– Special processing for CFW disabling in REBUG;
– Spoofs firmware version to ANY version (*);
– PSNPatch plugin for easy usage with cobra systems;
– Includes webMAN plugin installation and XMB configuration (*).